CLASSY POODLES & DOODLES
PURCHASE CONTRACT AGREEMENT
Date of Purchase: ________________
Sire: ____________________ CKC#: _______________
Dam: ___________________ CKC#: ________________
CKC Litter: _____________________ Date of Birth: _________
Color & Markings: _______________ Sex: _________________
Puppy’s Name: __________________
Puppy’s Registration Application: _______________________
CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A $400.00 deposit is required to reserve your standard poodle or golden doodle puppy. Deposits are not refundable but are transferable to the reservation of another one of Classy Poodles and Doodles puppy.
We do not accept deposits on any puppy 6 weeks old or older. At 6 weeks old only payments in full will be accepted. All puppies must be paid for in FULL on puppy pick up day.
For more information please refer to our puppy “Prices & Deposits” page.
- This puppy is guaranteed to be in good health, properly vaccinated, dewormed properly for its present age, and treated for any intestinal conditions. CLASSY POODLES & DOODLES, hereafter referred to as “breeder” will provide all health records for the puppy. This guarantee is warranted for three business days after the purchase of the puppy.
- At the buyer’s discretion, the puppy should be examined by a licensed veterinarian within four business days after the puppy is purchased (any costs associated with this examination is the responsibility of the buyer). Should the licensed veterinarian find any life-threatening illness or life-threatening disease, the breeder will either refund all monies paid for the puppy or provide another puppy of equal value (this decision will be solely at the discretion of the breeder). Buyer also agrees to provide to the breeder all medical documentation and records from buyer’s licensed veterinarian regarding any life-threatening illness or life-threatening disease, so that at breeder’s discretion, the puppy can be re-examined by breeder’s licensed veterinarian (any re-examination costs will be borne by the breeder) If the buyer’s licensed veterinarian’s examination is conducted more than four business days of the date of the puppy’s purchase, this guarantee of refund or replacement is null and void.
- The puppy is guaranteed to the original buyer for one year for any life-threatening hereditary or genetic disease, the buyer must return the puppy to the breeder with proper documentation from a licensed veterinarian regarding the life-threatening hereditary or genetic disease (all costs associated with such examination will be borne by the buyer). Breeder reserves the right to have the puppy re-examined by breeder’s licensed veterinarian to confirm any diagnosis of a life-threatening hereditary or genetic disease (any costs associated with this examination will be borne by the breeder). At breeder’s discretion, all monies paid to purchase the puppy shall be refunded OR a puppy of equal value, if available, shall be provided at no extra cost to the buyer.
- The puppy is not being sold on a trial basis, all sales are final subject to the provisions laid out in sections (2) and (3) above. It is agreed that you are committed to the puppy’s good health, proper care, and well-being for the life of the dog. If within one month of the purchase of the puppy, you determine you are unable to properly care for the puppy, you may return the puppy to the breeder, however no refund of any monies paid will be refunded nor will the breeder exchange the puppy for a different puppy. The breeder will however make every effort to find a new and proper home for the puppy. This puppy is not trained, it is the responsibility of the buyer to train the puppy.
- The puppy is offered with CKC litter registration form AND LIMITED BREEDING RIGHTS. LIMITED BREEDING RIGHTS MEANS YOU WILL AGREE TO SPAY OR NEUTER THE PUPPY AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME.
- No other warranties, express or implied, or guarantees are made under this contract except as stated above. Neither size, weight, color, or behavior is expressly or implicitly guaranteed with this purchase.
I understand by signing this agreement that I have entered into a legal and binding contract. I further acknowledge that I have read, fully understood and agree to all terms and conditions of this contract that are outlined above.
Buyer’s address: ___________________________________________________
Buyer’s email: ______________________________________
Buyer’s cell phone number: ___________________________
Buyer’s signature: __________________________________
Breeder’s signature: ________________________________
Date contract entered into: ___________________
Copy of contract will be given on the date of purchase and will also be emailed to the buyer.